The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 26, 2006

Money Money Money

So I changed the by-line of my blog to "Pretensious but with a hint of knowledge" after a long and variously humorous conversation over a bottle of Whitehall Sugar Ridge White, during a very entertaining weekend in Abingdon, VA. I think this by-line might stick, who knows. Now to more reasonable and weighty issues.... I have what seems to be nothing to do at work, obviously.

Warren Buffet is giving away ~87% of his fortune, some 37 billion dollars to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. I can't help admiring that.

In the 2nd of yesterday's WC games there were 4 red cards and 16 yellows, thus adding more evidence to Terry's assertion that this WC will be remembered by a 2x4 inch card in a primary color...

1 Comments:

Blogger tara said...

i'd like to know why the wc- water closet is that small-
it's a somewhat frightening prospect

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog