The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Monday, June 23, 2008

GPS, good or bad

I tend to like electronic devices of all stripes. Heck, if I owned an 8-track player I'd find a way to add the tapes to itunes if I was actually old enough to own any 8-tracks. I don't have a GPS, but know intimately how they work having worked for 5 years at a company that makes the database that goes in several of the popular models. This is by far the funniest, and probably the most accurate of reasons why I don't own one. (Although every time I go to Boston I think about buying one.)

Why I'm giving up on GPS devices. By Joel Achenbach Slate Magazine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog