The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Monday continued

So my car is still "en garage" where it ... yes you guessed it... starts just fine. They are waiting for colder weather so that when I have the heart attack upon receiving the bill my body will be easier to preserve until the ambulance makes it there. It's not good when your German trained diesel mechanic is flummoxed.

Upon hearing this somewhat ironic news Tara noted that she didn't, "know why you piss german engineering off so very much."

har har har....

Just becuase of exhibits (or non-running facsimilies of):

a)


(which does run but has some work that will be expensive ... oh and needs 4 new tires the cost of which was why I bought exhibit c ... for nearly the same cost)






b)

(which is technically no longer mine, but the guy hasn't come for it yet.... this is the car I wish ran)








c) (the non-running, black smoke belching, 68hp, 5000lb, TURD)
and

d)

(The bike I wish was back together - or sold.... but is at my parents)






All this doesn't necessarily mean that Germany, or their vehicles have anything against me.... well then again .....





exhibit e)




Also doesn't run, after 8 years of tinkering - well 3 years of tinkering and 5 years of neglect...

And that one is from Japan.

I think that perhaps the Axis powers are out to get me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog