The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Annoying

My email posting option is not working, that makes me angry. So here I am, "borrowing" wireless in order to post something. Grr. I had a flat yesterday and had the wonderful experience of southern hospitality, which is to say - no hospitality whatsoever.

Warren, Tara doesn't want to see 300 - so do you want to head to VA to come watch it?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaron is just worried that i will drool so much as to be embaressing at all of those half-naked men with AMAZING abs!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Warren "not G" said...

Hmm, driving four hours to go to a movie with just you? but won't tara get jealous? ha.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog