The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Blog of Damocles: Sorkin or Whedon

The Blog of Damocles: Sorkin or Whedon

So in the link above I asked the question who was the greatest TV writer of the past few years. I think I need to add another Buffy-related show to the list of great - and canceled - shows. Wonderfalls (Tim Minear, et al) is absolutely amazing and yet only 4 episodes ever aired (FOX must DIE!). The travesty this is cannot be fully realized until you watch all 13 that were made and realize just how wacky and intelligent the show was. In the "shows associated with Whedon" category that are still on the air, How I Met Your Mother is fast becoming a favorite.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I vote for the writers of Arrested Development and The Office.

In other news, please check my blog again- I finished my banking story.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to go with Curb your Enthusiasm truck man. Does that think have a hemi?

12:30 PM  
Blogger bug seth tua pip said...

Chris Carter et. al.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alberto will probably be writing for a TV series pretty soon. They could call it "How to be a successful fall guy for GW"
Special guest stars--Scooter, Rummy, Tenet,etc.etc.etc.etc.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog