The Blog of Damocles

The Chronicles of Aaron Employed

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singers Glen, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

And a couple books

Ok this week's book is:


I related to this book far more that I originally suspected I would. Here's the basic summary: boy grows up in rural small-town-America in the mid-80s playing basketball and listening to hair/heavy/glam rock. It's more-or-less my life, except I don't really like KISS. Not that I really like 80's groups like Bon Jovi, Poison, Warrant, Guns N Roses (ok, I actually do like them - but don't tell), Iron Maiden, RATT, etc. but it is really fun to read about them.

Try it out....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the eighties were the new sixties---just louder and with more hair (and more stage antics) not that I don;t deny ever having not liked any of those bands either (though our elementary school bus driver had a huge ACDC cassette collection that he'd play for us on occasion to the horror of parents who found out years after the fact)
-ss

9:55 PM  
Blogger Warren "not G" said...

How long until you review Deathly Hallows?

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog